The Flight Coordinator represents Elevate Holdings Inc. in a confident and professional manner by supporting managed aircraft clients, crews and the Flight Operations Team and Client Services Team. Flight Coordinators will coordinate and support both domestic and international flight planning, issue flight crew briefings and issue en route updates as necessary ensuring uncompromising safety to both our external and internal clients. The Flight coordinator must be dedicated to knowing and applying all company procedures and aircraft operations.
What you will do:
- Provide on-demand trip support services which include, problem analysis, diagnosis, and resolution.
- Support domestic and international flight planning and logistical support to crew members.
- Provide concierge support to VIP clients as needed.
- Provide enhanced flight following of aircraft movements to each client.
- Analyze and respond appropriately to potential issues such as mechanical or weather-related that may result in delays or trip interruptions.
- Communicate aircraft maintenance status to each client and coordinate backup lift when client aircraft is not available.
- Update and ensure Flight Operating System (FOS) has current data for aircraft status from maintenance, crew availability and confirmed trips.
- Support scheduling and dispatch team for all Elevate clients/crew as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with both internal and external customers to coordinate accurate delivery of information.
- Provide effective and efficient methods to reduce costs in international trip handling services.
- Coordinate with maintenance planning, crew scheduling, and ground services and other departments for trip support and during irregular operations (IROPS).
- Ensure that the emergency response plan is followed as appropriate.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma
- Combination of 3 years’ experience in Transportation Dispatching/Coordination; OR Concierge Services and VIP Customer Service in a luxury travel environment
- Must be able to understand aviation weather forecasts and reports in order to communicate to crew members
- Must be able to multitask, have great attention to detail and be knowledgeable in managing conflict resolution
- Be able to work well within a team environment; make immediate decisions for clients and pilot/crew member needs
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite
- Shift-work availability (2nd or 3rd shift availability after a 1st shift training rotation)
Nice to haves (just might bump you to the front of the line!):
- Experience with Flight Operating System (FOS) (or similar)
- U.S. DOT FAA Aircraft Dispatcher License (a plus)
- Must be proficient in FARs 91-121-135
What we can do for you:
Elevate Holdings offers competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a generous 401k with employer match, company paid disability and life insurance, and paid vacation and sick time.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Seabrook, NH on the beautiful New Hampshire Seacoast.
Relocation assistance may be offered for the right candidate.
**Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer.**