The Director of Aircraft Scheduling and Vendor Relations serves as the direct point of contact for both domestic and international aviation companies. The position is responsible for fostering strong partnerships for outsourced lift providing resources to the sourcing team to find appropriate aircraft for the needs of the operation. Working directly with vendors, negotiating preferred terms and pricing as well ensuring operating standards are maintained. This position will also require direct sourcing when needed and will be responsible for database management relating to Elevate Holdings, Inc.preferred operators.
- Draft and negotiate strategic sourcing agreements.
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships.
- Evaluating sourcing needs relative to new and existing sales activity.
- Ensure operating standards are documented and maintained.
- Design, implement and manage reporting metrics on team-wide KPIs.
- Evaluate current and future demand to ensure adequate support.
- Create an opportunity to improve efficiencies and maximize margins.
- Efficiently source aircraft based on charter requirements or Jet Card demand.
- Create and maintain a database of preferred vendors.
- Performance reviews and training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to draft and negotiate contracts.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, CRM software.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail, highly organized.
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to act as an ambassador of the Elevate Holdings Inc. brand to help grow company culture.
- Directly lead a team of 3 or more aircraft sourcing specialists and schedulers.
- This position is based out of the Seabrook, NH office headquarters.
- This is an office based job, assigned to one of the established work shifts within Flight Operations which may include weekend and evening hours as needed. Frequent work hours beyond 40 hours per week.
- 15-20% to Vendor visits and Trade Shows
Required Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum 5 years experience negotiating, scheduling, sourcing FAR - 135 executive jet flights.
- Requires prior knowledge of FAR - 135 industry “Jet Card” market and industry wholesale pricing models.
- 10+ years experience preferable.
Elevate Holdings Inc. grew out of a passion for flying. We started from a New Hampshire base, and flipped the standard aviation model on its head to provide a consultancy aviation approach with an inherent dedication to detail. That was back in 2003, and this personalized local approach is still a core tenet of our business. We work 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, ever-ready to dispatch aircraft or fast-track a commercial carrier for our clients' needs.
Learn more about what we do here: https://ehi.aero/