Private Jet Services group grew out of a passion for flying. We started from a New Hampshire base, and flipped the standard aviation model on its head to provide a consultancy aviation approach with an inherent dedication to detail. That was back in 2003, and this personalized local approach is still a core tenet of our business. We work 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, ever-ready to dispatch aircraft or fast-track a commercial carrier for our clients' needs. There is always an experienced consultant available to assist in trip planning or respond to any mission-critical situation.
The Business Analyst is a key member of the Technology Capabilities group supporting the acquisition, implementation and management of applications to enable the company to improve efficiency, elevate our client experience and achieve our growth plans.
The role is not confined to requirements gathering. This Business Analyst role is for someone who can combine their technical and analytical skills with their creativity and initiative to solve problems and create solutions. We are building out an application suite that is exclusively cloud based, creating a combination of well integrated best in breed capabilities. The Business Analyst will play a primary role in bringing this vision to fruition.
- Work with business areas to understand goals and constraints and translate into business process and system requirements.
- Participate in the selection of applications, tools and technologies that address critical business needs.
- Implement a set of SaaS applications that drive company performance. Providing initial configuration and ongoing responsibility for application performance, user provisioning and alignment with business objectives.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for a set of business applications. Providing training, troubleshooting and consulting with users.
- Support company data strategy through data analysis and process design to ensure target levels of data integrity and security.
- Participate in design and implementation of integration points between core applications to create a suite of applications that seamlessly support the full breadth of business functions within the company.
- Support creation of any company-specific training manuals necessary to deliver successful implementation of the application environment.
- Develop, manage and report on project plans and timelines for key initiatives.
- The role has responsibilities that span the application environment as well as primary responsibility for a specific set of applications.
Application portfolio is cloud based and includes Salesforce, Netsuite, Gsuite and a number of aviation specific applications.
- Grow company culture; act as an ambassador of our brands
- Candidates must be located near the Seacoast Region or have existing plans to relocate here. Low travel requirement. Occasional evening or weekend work may be required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
5+ years experience in technical or business roles involved in business analysis, system implementation and/or business process design as a BA/BSA/PM or equivalent.
- Technical aptitude to understand and evaluate how data flows across an enterprise environment with multiple applications supporting a mobile workforce.
- Experience with data requirements and data analysis.
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with various stakeholders.
- Curiosity to understand broad business goals and constraints that drive system requirements.
- Comfort making decisions and recommending alternative approaches.
- Ability to identify points of conflict and manage to resolution.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military experience required.
- The ideal candidate has experience in an organization that delivers a superior customer service experience to a discerning client list.
- Legal right to work in the United States
*PJS is not offering sponsorship at this time.