Use your sales skills to further your financial goals in a forward-thinking company!
The Senior Director of Business Development is Responsible for meeting established sales quotas, by building relationships and educating new direct clients and third party resellers with a consultancy approach.
The Senior Director of Business Development will:
● Develop 135/121 charter service and Membership product offerings by meeting or exceeding sales goals.
● Increase company revenue by delivering net new clients against quota.
● Maintain existing accounts.
● Increase awareness and educate the marketplace on Elevate Holdings value propositions.
● Call on new potential accounts, set client visits, educate and inform third party resellers on Elevate Holdings products and services – Jet Membership, Total Flight Management (TFM), Corporate Shuttle, VIP and commercial configured airliners, executive jets.
● Identify new markets for Corporate Shuttles - M&A, Dropped commercial flight options, etc.
● Discover and cultivate new qualified sales prospects.
● Convert pre-qualified leads in several databases to new clients.
● Create proposals, quotes, bids and provide information to ultimately win and attain trip contracts.
● Represent the company at tradeshows; follow up on new sales leads generated from the same.
● Escort new accounts sold on flights when appropriate.
● 121 Vendor relationship-building – to include onsite visits
● Host demonstrations of flights and plane visits for qualified clients.
● Well organized and capable of aggressively pursuing a strategy of inside and outside sales initiatives.
● Ability to manage a varied list of demanding high-end clients
● High degree of confidentiality and discretion.
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Ability to act as an ambassador of the Elevate Holdings brand to help grow company culture.
This position possibly may manage, mentor and train Directors of Business Development.
Remote; In Territory; NY Metro area; OR US Mid Atlantic
Travel domestically. Estimate 75-80% of schedule will be out of office meeting with clients and prospects
Required Education / Experience:
Private Jet Services group grew out of a passion for flying. We started from a New Hampshire base, and flipped the standard aviation model on its head to provide a consultancy aviation approach with an inherent dedication to detail. That was back in 2003, and this personalized local approach is still a core tenet of our business. We work 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, ever-ready to dispatch aircraft or fast-track a commercial carrier for our clients' needs.
Openness, sincerity, and warmth are the qualities that we encourage throughout our organization. Our interactions, decisions, and negotiations occur on this foundation. This approach enables us to find and retain talented people, build strong client advocates, and establish win/win relationships.
We offer opportunities to learn and work with state-of-the-art technologies and at the same time help further the cause of education. Our people deliver transportation services with the best tools and an unparalleled desire to succeed.
Elevate Holdings offers unique employment opportunities on New Hampshire’s beautiful seacoast, 45 minutes north of Boston, right off I-95.
Benefits include 401K with employer match, full health care, life and disability insurance, and profit sharing opportunities.
Your application was submitted successfully.