Senior Director of Business Development
Title: Senior Director of Business Development, Private Jet Services
Reports to: Regional VP of Sales
Responsible for meeting established sales quotas, by building relationships and educating new direct clients and third party resellers with a consultancy approach.
● Develop 135/121 charter service and Jet Card product offerings by meeting or exceeding sales goals.
● Increase company revenue by delivering net new clients against quota.
● Maintain existing accounts.
● Increase awareness and educate the marketplace on PJS value propositions.
● Call on new potential accounts, set client visits, educate and inform third party resellers on PJS products and services – Jet Card, Total Flight Management (TFM), Corporate Shuttle, VIP and commercial configured airliners, executive jets.
● Identify new markets for Corporate Shuttles - M&A, Dropped commercial flight options, etc.
● Discover and cultivate new qualified sales prospects.
● Convert pre-qualified leads in several databases to new clients.
● Create proposals, quotes, bids and provide information to ultimately win and attain trip contracts.
● Represent the company at tradeshows; follow up on new sales leads generated from the same.
● Escort new accounts sold on flights when appropriate.
● 121 Vendor relationship-building – to include onsite visits
● Host demonstrations of flights and plane visits for qualified clients.
● Well organized and capable of aggressively pursuing a strategy of inside and outside sales initiatives.
● Ability to manage a varied list of demanding high-end clients
● High degree of confidentiality and discretion.
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Ability to act as an ambassador of the PJS brand to help grow company culture.
This position possibly may manage, mentor and train Directors of Business Development.
Work Environment: Remote; In Territory; NY Metro area.
Position Type: Full Time - Typically Monday through Friday with after-hours required occasionally.
Travel: Travel domestically. Estimate 75-80% of schedule will be out of office meeting with clients and prospects
Required Education / Experience: